Senior Piping Engineer - EMQ (Offshore & Onshore)
at Petro Staff International in
Senior Piping Engineer - EMQ (Offshore & Onshore) Full time at Petro Staff International in Doha, Qatar
Job highlightsPosted on March 10, 2014
Fluent English is a Must
• B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University; higher degree would be advantageous
• Minimum of 12 years relevant experience in offshore piping engineering in Oil & Gas major projects with an Oil & Gas Company or Consultant/Contractor
• Experienced in design/practical implications associated with highly sour (H2S and CO2) fields
• Experienced in international engineering codes, standards, regulations and Company specifications and standards. The candidate shall be fully familiar with hands on capability, on various design software
• Experienced in FEED & Detail engineering development and EPIC Contract execution of Piping Engineering in the Oil & Gas Production/Processing facilities
• Experience in FAT, pre-commissioning, commissioning, start-up & trouble shooting of Oil & Gas processing facilities shall be an advantage.
• Familiarity with all aspects of Safety in Design including HAZOP, HAZID, QRA and Hazard quantification.
• Effective communication skills and presentation ability
Petro Staff International
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.