Lead QA/QC Engineer
at Petro Staff International in
Lead QA/QC Engineer Full time at Petro Staff International in Doha, Qatar
Job highlightsPosted on March 10, 2014
Fluent English is a Must
• B.Sc. in Mechanical/Civil/Electrical/Chemical Engineering from a recognised University; higher degree would be advantageous
• Professional qualification relevant to quality (e.g. ISO/ASME/API/NACE/AWA/ASTM etc), and/or possessing accreditation as certified Lead Auditor is preferable.
• A Minimum of 15 years experience in quality assurance/quality control (QA/QC) in Oil & Gas Industry with an Oil & Gas Company or Consultant/Contractor
• Experienced and proficient in development and implementation of quality management systems suitable for project environment
• Experienced in developing technical integrity assurance systems and verification assurance audit programs for facilities related to critical systems and equipments for the project facilities both offshore and onshore
• Fully familiarity with international, corporate and project QA/QC standards and systems and Company specifications and Standards
• Experienced in conducting surveillance site visits, raising necessary NCRs, corrective action requests and following up for the effective and timely closure of findings.
• Proven ability to manage QA/QC team in a major project environment
• Skills in: Leadership, communication and presentation