Lead Mechanical Engineer - EMQ (Offshore & Onshore)
at Petro Staff International in
Lead Mechanical Engineer - EMQ (Offshore & Onshore) Full time at Petro Staff International in Qatar
Job highlightsPosted on March 10, 2014
Fluent English is a Must
• B.Sc. in Mech. Engineering from of a recognized University; higher degree would be advantageous
• Membership of a recognised professional engineering association (or institution) is preferable.
• A minimum of 15 years of relevant mechanical engineering design experience for major onshore projects in Oil & Gas Industry with an Oil & Gas Company or Consultant/Contractor
• A minimum of 8 years as lead mechanical and piping engineer
• Fully familiar with piping material selection, layout, stress analysis and sizing studies and HVAC selection and sizing studies in areas such as air handling units (AHU's), large chilled water system and condensing units.
• Experienced in developing and endorsing selection/application and sizing studies for major rotating equipment, static equipment and packaged equipment related to NGL facility, AGR, SRU and sulphur granulation plant
• Fully familiar with international design codes, other relevant standards applicable to piping and mechanical engineering
• Familiarity with all aspects of Safety in Design including HAZOP, HAZID, QRA and Hazard quantification
• Experienced in FEED & Detail engineering development and EPIC Contract execution of various rotating and static equipment packages, piping engineering and HVAC packages encountered in the offshore Oil & Gas Production/Processing facilities
• Proven ability to manage mechanical engineering team in a major onshore project environment
• Skills in: leadership, communication and presentation
Petro Staff International
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.