Senior Instrument Engineer
at Petro Staff International in
Senior Instrument Engineer Full time at Petro Staff International in Qatar
Job highlightsPosted on March 7, 2014
Fluent English is a Must
• BSc. in Instrument/Electronics Engineering from an internationally recognised University.
• Membership in a recognized professional engineering institution is preferable.
Experience & Skills:
• 15 years of Oil & Gas Industry experience with an International Consultancy Organisation, or EPIC contractor in the field of Instrument & Control Systems design/engineering of Oil & Gas Production and Processing Facilities is essential.
• The candidate shall be thorough in Instrument and Electrical design fundamentals and familiar with various Instrument and Control Systems (DCS/ESD/F&G) encountered in Oil & Gas Processing industry. The candidate shall be familiar with Design Engineering Practices followed by various IOCs and design consultants.
• Candidate shall be fully familiar, with hands on capability, on various Instrument design software and industry codes & standards. Experience in various phases of engineering and project development (FEED & Detailed engineering development) is vital.
• Experience in LAB project will be an added advantage.
• Commissioning and start-up experience of Instrument and Control Systems in oil & gas processing facilities shall be an added advantage.
• Of the total experience requirement stated , minimum 5 years as a Lead Instrument and Control Systems Engineer with an Engineering Design Consultant or EPIC is necessary
Petro Staff International
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.