Lead Project Engineer (Linear Alkyl Benzene Project)
at Petro Staff International in
Lead Project Engineer (Linear Alkyl Benzene Project) Full time at Petro Staff International in Qatar
Job highlightsPosted on March 7, 2014
Fluent English is a Must
• B.Sc. Mechanical/Chemical Engineering from an internationally recognized University.
• Membership in a recognized professional engineering institution is preferable
Experience & Skills:
• Minimum of 18 years experience in project management of oil & gas major projects (FEED, detail engineering, construction and commissioning) with an international consultancy company or EPIC contractor is essential.
• Must have experience with the execution phase of LAB Project or downstream petrochemical projects.
• Familiarity with project management systems, applicable international engineering codes & standards, and project specifications.
• Experience with Procurement Management, Risk management, Change management, Interface management, and Planning and Cost control systems.
• Strong project/contract management, communication, reporting and leadership skills.
• Of the total experience requirement stated , minimum 8 years as a Lead project engineer or Project Engineering Manager with an Engineering Design Consultant or EPIC is necessary.
• PMP Accreditation will be an added advantage.
• Effective Team Player with strong leadership qualities.
Petro Staff International
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.