Reservoir Simulation Engineer (Canadian)
at WTS Energy in
Reservoir Simulation Engineer (Canadian) Full time at WTS Energy in Doha, Qatar
Job highlightsPosted on February 23, 2014
Fluent English is a Must
WTS Energy is looking for Reservoir Simulation Engineer for Oil and Gas company in Qatar
Oil and Gas company in Qatar
Duties and Responsibilities
- Contributes to Field Development Plans for green fields with direct control on reservoir simulation and dynamic model
- Prepares accurate and continuously updatable simulation models for all company producing reservoirs in company operated and non-operated fields.
- Monitors reservoir behaviour for all reservoirs in all producing fields and recommends and implements necessary technical and operational actions with respect to; infill drilling, well work over programs, abandonment.
- Participates and Exercises important role over reservoir simulation studies in assigned fields aimed at achieving optimal recovery of oil and gas reserves consistent with company development strategies.
- Recommends and implements activities aimed at developing long term production/injection forecasts. Generates medium and long term production and injection rates' scenarios and initiates and implements the preparation of related field development plans.
- Recommends and provides input to help production allocation assignments in various fields.
- Actively and effectively participates in technical meetings of joint venture companies and presents company's views on various subjects.
- Applies state of the art technology and resources and accurate input data to produce accurate high quality reservoir description for overall development and sustainability of a healthy reservoir.
- Carries out and oversees all reservoir simulation activities and outcome in all fields .
- Works independently guided by functional objectives.
- Supervises and oversees activities by setting and controlling specialized professional standards
- B.Sc. in Petroleum Engineering, Geosciences or equivalent.
- +10 years' varied experience in the oil industry, including technical hands on experience in reservoir simulation, modeling, and/or reservoir management. Works well and leads multi-disciplined team of professional engineers and Geoscientists within the petroleum development function.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.