Field Operations Project Coordinator
at Intertek Moody in
Field Operations Project Coordinator Full time at Intertek Moody in Qatar
Job highlightsPosted on January 28, 2014
Fluent English is a Must
- Field Operations Coordination Contact Point for Offshore TEPQ Projects in the ECP department.
- Develop FO requirements in a project, mini project and Request For Modification
- Issue standards of Pre-Comm, Comm and OTP (Operational Test Procedure) dossiers.
- Issue standards of Pre-Comm and Comm data base, RFC and RFSU dossiers.
- Start-Up Procedure preparation.
- SIMOPS Dossier preparation.
- Interface with projects during conceptual, basic and detail engineering phases
- Managing the Project MIEC (Maintenance Inspection Engineering Contract) including the data integration in SALSA.
- Participate to the resolution of end of contract claims
- Support site activities during project construction
To manage the offshore project and all company and contract interfaces within the agreed Budget and HSE governing rules of the Company and the country.
Management of the Site Commissioning and Contract and teams.
Ensure a complete reporting of the maintenance activities to ALK/FO/MNT manager and ALK/FO manager for the others activities
Professional experience: 15 years minimum - As commissioning / start-up leader / project coordinator.
Technical competencies: Strong technical back-ground, in depth commissioning / start-up activities, multi-discipline management.
Strong experience in SIMOPS management
Behavioral competencies: Be familiar with and apply E&P Rules, GS / OPERCOM and other in-house guides. Also all the ISO International rules. Pro-activity and anticipation, good communication and co-ordination skills
Other competencies: Proficient in English
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.