IT Change Management And People Engagement Lead
at MWH in
Job highlightsPosted on October 22, 2013
Dedicated resources are required as part of the HR and change management SDP to ensure staff understand the importance of these new IT systems and what impact they will have on the way their jobs are carried out. A significant and dedicated communication, training and change programme is required to ensure successful delivery and system implementation.
• Develop, own and deliver the HR and People Change plan to support the ICT technical development and implementation programme, ensuring alignment with overarching HR and change management principles and strategy
• Define, plan and implement an integrated communications and engagement initiative to ensure the vision and objectives of the ICT and HR programmes are achieved
• Establish and conduct employee readiness assessments and develop strategies and plans to close gaps. Implement agreed training and communication strategies and plans.
• Accountable for programme of training material development and delivery. Actively support development of multi-media training materials for all users in formats which take into account language and cultural differences.
This role is not about transferring the skills and learning of ICT implementation per se, but is to ensure staff are developed and engaged in the system roll out and are developed and trained to be able to use the systems appropriately.
• 8-10 years experience leading major systems change and/or culture transformation
• University degree in relevant field
• Knowledge of Change management methodology and best practices
• Excellent facilitation skills
• Demonstrated capacity for organizational diagnostics and problem resolution
• Previous middle east change implementation experience
• English/Arabic speaker ideally
• Experience in utility sector
• Ability to work collaboratively in cross functional teams
Location (Hold Ctrl key to select more than one Location)
Qatar - Qatar
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.