through GHG Ltd in
Colombo, Sri Lanka
Seamer Technician Full time through GHG Ltd in Colombo, Sri Lanka
Job highlightsPosted on May 8, 2019
Purpose of the Role:
As a Seamer Technician, you will be responsible for the efficient operation, maintenance, repair, and safety of Seamer Machines including other related manufacturing equipment.
Key job functions:
- Diagnose and troubleshoot all problems by ensuring continuous operation of equipment.
- Adjust and set seamers and attend all running repairs and ensure preventive maintenance.
- Overhaul and install plant equipment as and when needed.
- Maintain and update daily log books related to maintenance.
- Lubricate equipment as per standards in timely manner.
The ideal candidate should:
- Diploma in Mechanical / Maintenance or equivalent qualification.
- Minimum 5 years' hands on experience in similar capacity in a food & Beverages Manufacturing organization.
- Experience in a Coconut processing / Dairy is a must.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills.
- Candidates from Vietnam/Philippines/Nepal/Thailand/Indonesia are Welcome.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.