Intellectual Property Executive
at Kass International Sdn Bhd in
Intellectual Property Executive Full time at Kass International Sdn Bhd in Bangkok, Thailand
Job highlightsPosted on May 28, 2019
KASS is looking for an IP Executive to be based in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Manage and Oversee day-to-day operations in Thailand Office
- Advising the management in meeting all statutory requirements under the Thailand laws
- Ensuring all the prosecution for patent, trademark and industrial design applications in Thailand are handled in a professional and timely manner
- Providing consultancy services to clients in Intellectual Property rights, in particular on patent, trademark, trade secrets, copyright and industrial design rights and other IP related matters in Thailand
- Contribute articles and speak at seminars to increase awareness of IP and to educate the public
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in either Law with above average academic results from reputable universities or any interrelated discipline
- Preferably a minimum of five (5) years' experience in the Intellectual Property field
- Excellent command of English
- Good conceptual, strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Able to articulate points in a clear and unambiguous manner
- Attentive to minute details
- Practice excellent work ethics and possess good interpersonal skills
- Able to work under pressure and manage multiple deadlines
- Fun to work with, considerate of others' needs and embraces lifelong learning
- Able to work independently
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.