Intellectual Property Executive
at Kass International Sdn Bhd in
Job highlightsPosted on May 28, 2019
KASS is looking for an IP Executive to be based in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Manage and Oversee day-to-day operations in Thailand Office
- Advising the management in meeting all statutory requirements under the Thailand laws
- Ensuring all the prosecution for patent, trademark and industrial design applications in Thailand are handled in a professional and timely manner
- Providing consultancy services to clients in Intellectual Property rights, in particular on patent, trademark, trade secrets, copyright and industrial design rights and other IP related matters in Thailand
- Contribute articles and speak at seminars to increase awareness of IP and to educate the public
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in either Law with above average academic results from reputable universities or any interrelated discipline
- Preferably a minimum of five (5) years' experience in the Intellectual Property field
- Excellent command of English
- Good conceptual, strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Able to articulate points in a clear and unambiguous manner
- Attentive to minute details
- Practice excellent work ethics and possess good interpersonal skills
- Able to work under pressure and manage multiple deadlines
- Fun to work with, considerate of others' needs and embraces lifelong learning
- Able to work independently
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.