at SWBM ACADEMY in
London, United Kingdom
Security Guard Full time at SWBM ACADEMY in London, United Kingdom
Job highlightsPosted on May 18, 2019
In order to be considered for an applied role, you must have the following:
Valid SIA license or your SIA application should be in progress.
Right to work in the UK
5 years checkable references;
No criminal convictions (CRB check will be conducted).
To work within a team of security guards for the purpose of maintaining a safe and secure environment within their place of work.
1. Responsible for ensuring that rules, regulations, procedures and requirements in all aspects of security/CCTV monitoring and car parking within the assignments are carried out in the specifications laid down by the employer.
2. To act as an ambassador for the employer and their clients at all times.
3. Ensuring personal hygiene and dress is of the highest standard at all.
4. Respond to all incidents requiring security intervention whilst on the assignment and on duty.
5. To maintain confidentiality in all instances at all times.
6. To ensure all duties as laid down in onsite assignment instructions are followed each shift.
7. Train and motivate new security staff on their assignments.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.