Senior Full Stack Developer
at SPLICE GROUP INC in
Senior Full Stack Developer Full time at SPLICE GROUP INC in Ottowa, Canada
Job highlightsPosted on February 28, 2019
Splice is seeking critical thinkers and problem solvers to drive solutions for our Ottawa-based private sector client. They are seeking highly skilled, creative and passionate team members that will help them grow their small team and take their products to the next level.
Hands-on coding with a strong development background, strong design and architecture knowledge.
Strong knowledge and experience in the following technology stack: Java Spring Boot, PostgreSQL and Angular 7
In your role, you will be working with the full stack development of our client applications using mainly Java, Spring Boot. You will participate in the entire software development cycle:
- Participating in project planning and solution proposals.
- Architecting, designing, and developing new features.
- Translating designer mock-ups and wireframes into front-end code.
- Working with data structures, algorithms, and system design.
- Implementing high-quality unit tests.
- Identifying and diagnosing deficiencies related to systems, coding and infrastructure, and recommending solutions for mitigation.
- Drafting system documentation for a wide variety of purposes.
- Using version control with GIT (GitHub).
- Working with Package Managers like Yarn and NPM, Maven.
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive experience in systems development and analysis with a focus on Full Stack Development
- Strong communication skills, with an ability to translate technology into solutions.
- Front-end (CSS) preprocessors like SASS
- UI components Frameworks like Angular Material
- API creation and RESTful services
- Creating data models
- Database technologies like PostgreSQL, Big Query (GCP)
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with Server-side languages, specifically Java 8
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with the server side frameworks, specifically Spring Boot and Hibernate