at UP International in
Community Coordinator Full time at UP International in Bangkok, Thailand
Job highlightsPosted on February 18, 2019
We are now looking for a highly energetic individual who is confident, motivated and dynamic, to become a part of the Community Team for UP International to work at our Bangkok location.
- Assist to drive operation and service excellency, creating a customer-focused service organization, where UP members can balance productivity and enjoyment in the work space.
- Responsible for general building operations adding community value and generating events revenue.
- Create a warm, pleasant and collaborative community environment amongst our members by building relationships between members and the community.
- Carry out administrative duties and follow through from the initial events' enquiries to event completion.
- Provide support for meaningful and beneficial events at UP, represent our organization, and create contacts and leads.
- Greet members and potential clients, and take tours with the aim of raising occupancy aswell as generating events revenue.
- Be active on company's network and participate in the Community activities.
- Meet all goals/KPI/KBI set out by the UP International.
- Other duties and responsibilities assigned by the company when needed.
- College graduate preferred, but not required.
- 2-5 years in events planning or related field is an advantage.
- Hospitality/Customer service and/or sales experience is a plus.
- Good communication skills verbal and written in English and Thai.
- Exceptional organisational and multitasking skills.
- Proficient in basic computer skills.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.