at UP International in
Community Manager Full time at UP International in Bangkok, Thailand
Job highlightsPosted on February 18, 2019
- Drive building operations and service excellency, creating a customer-focused service organization, where UP members can balance productivity and enjoyment in the work space.
- Lead the efforts to build, support and maintain a collaborative community by facilitating the development of strong and productive connections between members to create member-to-member business interactions.
- Actively pursue and bring in events that can benefit our community and members, and to manage the event process to ensure all member or non-member events are organized to the company standard.
- Responsible and accountable for the monthly financial performance of the building including revenue, occupancy, member churn rate, expenses, operational KPI, community KPI, member satisfaction level, etc.
- Developing, training and managing the Community team to enable them to fulfill their maximum potential.
- Provide formal and on-the-job coaching to your team, and to ensure we execute on all objectives and achieve all goals as a team.
- Identify and create partnerships that will benefit our community members and drive the promotion of their products and services.
- Work with landlord and property management for your location to ensure smooth cooperation between all parties, and to solve problems if conflicts arise.
- Responsible for daily, weekly, and monthly reports, analysis and performance reviews with management that tracks the performance of our community.
- Be an influencer within the greater community: leading, influencing and enhancing the UP presence in your city.
- Managing petty cash, team building budget, on-going operational cost, etc.
- Other duties and responsibilities assigned by the company when needed.
- College graduate is preferred.
- At least 5 years of related experience and 2 years of management experience is required.
- Proficient in basic computer skills.
- Strong skills in communication, teamwork and people management
- Passionate, driven and responsible.
- Fluent in both English and Thai are required.