at UP International in
Community Manager Full time at UP International in Bangkok, Thailand
Job highlightsPosted on February 18, 2019
- Drive building operations and service excellency, creating a customer-focused service organization, where UP members can balance productivity and enjoyment in the work space.
- Lead the efforts to build, support and maintain a collaborative community by facilitating the development of strong and productive connections between members to create member-to-member business interactions.
- Actively pursue and bring in events that can benefit our community and members, and to manage the event process to ensure all member or non-member events are organized to the company standard.
- Responsible and accountable for the monthly financial performance of the building including revenue, occupancy, member churn rate, expenses, operational KPI, community KPI, member satisfaction level, etc.
- Developing, training and managing the Community team to enable them to fulfill their maximum potential.
- Provide formal and on-the-job coaching to your team, and to ensure we execute on all objectives and achieve all goals as a team.
- Identify and create partnerships that will benefit our community members and drive the promotion of their products and services.
- Work with landlord and property management for your location to ensure smooth cooperation between all parties, and to solve problems if conflicts arise.
- Responsible for daily, weekly, and monthly reports, analysis and performance reviews with management that tracks the performance of our community.
- Be an influencer within the greater community: leading, influencing and enhancing the UP presence in your city.
- Managing petty cash, team building budget, on-going operational cost, etc.
- Other duties and responsibilities assigned by the company when needed.
- College graduate is preferred.
- At least 5 years of related experience and 2 years of management experience is required.
- Proficient in basic computer skills.
- Strong skills in communication, teamwork and people management
- Passionate, driven and responsible.
- Fluent in both English and Thai are required.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.