at UP International in
Sales Manager Full time at UP International in Bangkok, Thailand
Job highlightsPosted on February 18, 2019
- Assess the overall market including competitors' strengths and weaknesses, supply and demand and customers' needs from time to time.
- Develop strategies to maximize sales and revenue.
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasts.
- Build sales pipelines to ensure a constant stream of sales.
- Coordinate with marketing team on lead generation.
- Attend presentation, meetings and networking events to generate exposure and leads in order to expand business development portfolio.
- Promote and sell products or services.
- Develop rapport with customers.
- Coordinate after-sales services.
- Ensure delivery of products or services on time.
- Other ad hoc works assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related fields.
- 3-5 years of experience in sales and minimum 2 years working experience in hospitality industry is preferred.
- Target driven, self-motivated and organized individual.
- Outgoing with an ability to build rapport with people of all backgrounds.
- Experience in setting sales goals, planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Results-oriented with strong analytical skills.
- Deep understanding of CRM systems and best practices.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and Thai.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.