at UP International in
Project Manager Full time at UP International in Bangkok, Thailand
Job highlightsPosted on February 18, 2019
- Responsible for new location openings in the pipeline; Liaise between the Design & Build Vendor and extended project teams (IT, AV, Procurement, Operations, etc.).
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan.
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress.
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables.
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution.
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed.
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement.
- Perform risk management planning, risk identification and mitigation planning related to IT project.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Other ad hoc works assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in architecture, computer science, business, engineering or related fields.
- 5 years or above project management and related experience.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is preferred.
- Experience on construction sites, understand the construction build-out process and good at reading architectural drawings.
- Proven ability to solve problems.
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful.
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Thai.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.