at UP International in
Project Manager Full time at UP International in Bangkok, Thailand
Job highlightsPosted on February 18, 2019
- Responsible for new location openings in the pipeline; Liaise between the Design & Build Vendor and extended project teams (IT, AV, Procurement, Operations, etc.).
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan.
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress.
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables.
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution.
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed.
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement.
- Perform risk management planning, risk identification and mitigation planning related to IT project.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Other ad hoc works assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in architecture, computer science, business, engineering or related fields.
- 5 years or above project management and related experience.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is preferred.
- Experience on construction sites, understand the construction build-out process and good at reading architectural drawings.
- Proven ability to solve problems.
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful.
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Thai.