Digital Marketing Assistant
at National Debt Advisors in
Cape Town, South Africa
Digital Marketing Assistant Full time at National Debt Advisors in Cape Town, South Africa
Job highlightsPosted on February 11, 2019
About the Company:
Click Me is a Team of Digital professionals in SEO, SEM, Web design and Development, Content, Email and Social Media Marketing. The company is a division of NDA, National Debt Advisors - Leader in the industry with more than 200 employees.
Digital Marketing Assistant:
This is an entry-level position and offers an excellent launch-pad to a career in digital marketing. Candidate must be familiar with a wide range of digital marketing practices, concepts, and procedures.
Working in collaboration with the digital team, you will directly support digital campaigns, participate in team creative sessions, utilise all digital and social media outlets, write copy, research, prepare reports and presentations, help with other daily operational tasks.
This is a very hands-on role, and you will be expected to learn quickly, becoming an integral part of the team within months. You need to be well organized, extremely detail-oriented, and able to juggle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment. The work environment is young, dynamic and flexible with opportunity to demonstrate personal initiative and grow career.
Core responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Work as a part of a fast paced marketing digital team, supporting team members on their partial responsibilities
- Assisting in the process of setting up, managing and monitoring various digital campaigns
- Set-up and manage email and SMS marketing campaigns
- Assisting in content creation
- Uploading content to Social platforms and websites
- Competitor analysis and monitoring
- Use various digital platforms and tools for performance analysis and insights
- Preparing reports and presentations
- Handling administrative tasks such as scheduling calls and meetings, drafting memorandums and following up on them
- Effectively manage timelines and deliverables for multiple projects ;
- 1-2 years of experience in Digital Marketing related position
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Be detail-oriented
- Be looking for a career in digital marketing
- Marketing related Degree or Diploma
- Proficient in MS Office
- Ability to meet deadlines, handle multiple priorities, and perform job responsibilities accurately with minimal supervision
- Team player with a strong enthusiasm for social media and digital marketing
- Creative thinking and new ideas - we want someone who will proactively share their opinions and thoughts, who can help build brands, and participate in team brainstorms, strategy, and ideation
- Outgoing personality with passion, drive, and ambition.
- Opportunity to gain valuable experience in company's expansive growth phase
- Friendly and fun atmosphere in a young and dynamic Team of professionals
- Competitive salary and bonuses based on results after the trial period
- Career growth
Diploma / Bachelors / N6
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.