Angular/ Ionic Front-End Developer
at Netways in
Angular/ Ionic Front-End Developer Full time at Netways in Beirut, Lebanon
Job highlightsPosted on March 13, 2019
We are looking for an Angular/ Ionic Front-End Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
• Develop new user-facing features.
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Experience and skills:
• Computer Science or any related field
• 3+ years of experience as a Front- End Developer
• 1+ years of experience in AngularJS and mobile development (Ionic) is a must
• Experience in Cordova.
• Expert in HTML5, CSS3 and SASS
• Minimum 1 year of experience troubleshooting, diagnosing, prototyping.
• Knowledge in Rest API Services
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git/SVN
• Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them
3+ years of experience
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.