at Vetstoria in
London, United Kingdom
Account Executive Full time at Vetstoria in London, United Kingdom
Job highlightsPosted on January 4, 2019
- Experience in
- Professional background in
- Job level Experienced
Pays salary of
GBP 36,000 - GBP 40,000 /year
( Commission with sales cycle of 3 months)
Fluent English is a Must
At Vetstoria, we create technology to transform the way vets allow pet owners to book appointments. As one of the fastest growing tech companies in the industry, we're making a lot of noise all around the world and our presence is felt in over 1000 clinics in the US, UK, Europe and the Asia Pacific.
We are on the lookout for a dedicated Account Executive to join our team in London. You'll be on point for evaluating prospects' needs, matching said needs to the right solution and then going in for the close!
We'd like you to have experience with sales, a technology mindset and a passion for selling.
Candidates with experience working within the veterinary industry are strongly encouraged to apply, this includes; nurses, receptionists, practice managers etc.
Within this role, you'll have to:
- Monitor and follow up on inbound and outbound sales leads using our CRM
- Create, manage and own your sale from the initial demo until you secure the client and close the deal
- Hunt down opportunities for potential accounts
- Present custom web demonstrations to prospective clients after evaluating their needs
- Collaborate with other teams to provide our customers with the best possible product experience and build strategic sales
- Where necessary, support marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibits, and other events;
- Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert into sales
- Overcome objections of prospective customers
What we expect from you:
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Previous experience with a CRM
- A proven track record of exceeding goals, sales quota and quality 'contact' metrics (numbers of meetings secured, etc.)
- To be curious and creative outside your immediate role and add value to your department goals
When you join our ranks, you can:
- Grow with a supportive, energetic team
- Work in an awesome culture
- Impact positively on the veterinary industry
- Learn, thrive and grow within yourself
This position is in London Bridge. Vetstoria is an equal opportunity employer. We value and embrace diversity.
Generous Uncapped Commission Structure