at Regional Logistics Center in
Sales Executives Full time at Regional Logistics Center in Mombasa, Kenya
Job highlightsPosted on December 30, 2018
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Customer Focus, Organise and develop a specific product customer account strategy.
• Maintain customer details and accounts.
• • Preparation and executions of presentations to customers.
• • Updating time to time all the visit report and are maintained in company data base on daily basis.
• Identify customers and report on development of business to secure new Business in Kenya
• Responsible for collections of outstanding and over dues from the customer in Kenya .
• Retaining of existing customer.
• Conversion of prospects to customer by convincing them to use our service. Once a prospects became a customer, he has to retain them for the repeated business.
• Keep self-updated on competitors activities and industry related information.
• Achieve budgeted revenue target. Establish and achieve profitability and sales goals.
• Demonstrate flexibility, adaptability, and integrity when facing frustration or adversity.
• Work in line with the organizational value set
• Stay up to date with Kenya market, industry developments
• Impeccable verbal and written English
• Active listening, Product knowledge
• Rapport building, Closing techniques
• Post sales relationship management Required Experience
• Between four to five years of experience in Freight Forwarding/ Logistic company/ NVOCC
RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE
• Any Bachelors' Degree
• Candidates with a notice period of 15 days or less preferred.
• Experience in Sales /marketing and possess excellent communication and inter-personal skills
• Creative team player and results oriented individual.
• Proficient in CRM software.
• Understanding of perioperative date analytics and space planning.
• Experience building and maintaining relationships within a team.
• Intermediate level skill in Microsoft PowerPoint (for example: applying a theme, formatting character spacing, inserting a picture, changing slide layout and theme colors, adding transitions, customizing slide numbers, changing chart style and/or formatting font).
• Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Word (for example: inserting headers, page breaks, page numbers and tables and/or adjusting table columns).
• Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: using SUM function, setting borders, setting column width, inserting charts, using text wrap, sorting, setting headers and footers and/or print scaling).
A bachelors Degree