Customer Experience Executive
at Regional Logistics Center in
Customer Experience Executive Full time at Regional Logistics Center in Nairobi, Kenya
Job highlightsPosted on December 30, 2018
Consistently achieve record-high customer satisfaction rankings, improvements to the bottom line and turnaround of underperforming operations.
In charge of the Customer Experience for the Warehouse & Supply Chain Product/ FF & Consolidation Product
Service both internal and external clients and ensuring information process is real time and accurate.
Assist in the supervision of the day to day port and terminal operations.
Ensuring professionalism and discipline within the Customer Service Department
Ensuring the company objectives and goals are achieved in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
Ensuring the compliance to company human resources and health and safety policies and procedures
Implementing marketing and business plans to develop and grow sales.
RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE
• Experience in Customers service/marketing and possess excellent communication and inter-personal skills
• Creative team player and results oriented individual.
• Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
• Minimum 5 years in marketing and sales exposure in similar 3PL role, or any part of the supply chain industry.
• Bachelor degree in Business Management or Finance-related field.
• Proficient in CRM software.
• Understanding of peri operative date analytics and space planning.
• Experience building and maintaining relationships within a team.
• Intermediate level skill in Microsoft PowerPoint (for example: applying a theme, formatting character spacing, inserting a picture, changing slide layout and theme colors, adding transitions, customizing slide numbers, changing chart style and/or formatting font).
• Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Word (for example: inserting headers, page breaks, page numbers and tables and/or adjusting table columns).
• Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: using SUM function, setting borders, setting column width, inserting charts, using text wrap, sorting, setting headers and footers and/or print scaling).
SPECIFIC SKILLS [ project management / software products ]
• Good English.
• Experience in 3PL industry, or any part of the supply chain industry.
• Good software skills MS Office and database tools.
• Good presentation development skills.
• Good communication skills.
• Ability to adapt to and thrive in fast pace environment with constant developments.
• Good team player and positive in outlook and attitude.
A bachelors Degree