Front Desk Receptionist
at Ambrogenia Global Solutions in
Front Desk Receptionist Full time at Ambrogenia Global Solutions in Lagos, Nigeria
Job highlightsPosted on December 30, 2018
Purpose: You will be the "face" of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make.
The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined. You should be able to deal with complaints and give accurate information. A customer-oriented approach is essential.
The goal is to make guests and visitors feel comfortable and valued while on our premises.
• Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
• Greet and welcome guest
• Answer questions and address complaints
• Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
• Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
• Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
• Check, sort and forward emails
• Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
• Keep updated records and files
• Monitor office expenses and costs
• Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
• Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
• Familiarity with office machines ( fax, printer etc.)
• Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
• Proficient in English (oral and written)
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
• Strong communication and people skills
• Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
• Problem-solving skills