SIA Security Trainer
at SWBM ACADEMY in
London, United Kingdom
SIA Security Trainer Full time at SWBM ACADEMY in London, United Kingdom
Job highlightsPosted on January 24, 2019
We are searching for dedicated training personnel to deliver training to our learners. Please consider that currently, we are recruiting those live and work within London area (within M25).
Self-employed / Contract
Education, Corporate, Entertainment, ;
Salary/ wages: Negotiable
We are very passionate about what we do and recognise the potential power of passion in business. Consequently, our aim is to find tutors/trainers who are as passionate as we are, make teaching process more enjoyable, effective and increase productivity.
If you share the same values, we will welcome you within our company and hopefully it will be a mutually beneficial working relationship for many years to come.
Training Location: 40 Cumberland Road, London N22 7SG
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required:
We only consider those who have had minimum 15 years working experience in the security industry, particularly in Door supervision and Security Guarding. You will be able to connect to all types of people, have the skills to put people at ease, as well as help those who may not necessarily ask for it and deliver security programmes.
In addition to the security experience Army and Police background is an advantage.
Courses to deliver:
• Level 2 Award for Working as a Door Supervisor within the Private Security Industry
• Level 2 Award for Working as a Security Officer within the Private Security Industry
• Valid SIA licence in Door Supervision or Close Protection
• Right to work in the UK
• 15 years checkable references
• No criminal convictions (DBS checks will be performed)
• Level 3 PTLLS, DTLLS or AET
• Level 3 Conflict Management
• Level 3 Physical intervention
• Physical intervention Licence
• Level 3 First Aid (desirable, not essential)
• Proven ability, maturity and confidence to deal with a diverse range of personnel.
• Interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to work under own initiative, unsupervised, as well as part of a team.
• Ability to meet objectives and deadlines whilst working under pressure and maintaining professional credibility.
• Supportive to individuals with a range of learning styles.
• Ability to work in varying environments.
• Demonstrate a passion for developing others.
• To be a good team player.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Deliver accredited and in-house Security Training (as described above).
• Preparing all paperwork and handouts for your training events.
• Arriving early, setting up the training area to our high standards.
• The role may also include other tasks as directed by the Academy.