at Performance Revolution Pty Ltd in
Personal Trainer Full time at Performance Revolution Pty Ltd in Brisbane, Australia
Job highlightsPosted on December 20, 2018
The successful applicant will be required to:
• Grow and service an existing client base and provide individually designed sessions, programs & strategies that are built around client needs analysis' & goals
• Deliver upwards of thirty 1-on-1 Training/Small Group Training sessions each week
• Perform and evaluate health & physical performance assessments
• Conduct client consultations and collect, analyse & evaluate client results protocols such as physical assessments and body composition measurements.
• Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and relate professionally to clients, company staff and other affiliated businesses.
• Learn and apply client servicing/care principles to retain a long term client base
Qualifications & Professional Requirements:
• Current Cert IV in Fitness
• Current 'Apply First Aid' certificate
• Public Liability and Indemnity Insurance upon commencement
• Registration with Fitness Australia (or other appropriate industry body) upon commencement.
Applicants who have completed (or currently studying) Exercise Physiology or Human Movement University degrees and/or Strength & Conditioning Coach qualified will be viewed favourably.
What we offer you:
At Performance Revolution we are committed to developing our trainers professionally. You will be mentored by industry leaders and gain practical experience from some of the best people in the field. We provide our trainers not only with education in the technical aspects of their role but also the necessary business support and development to ensure they succeed moving forward. We are passionate about our industry and practice what we preach. If you wish to join our committed and friendly team, it is important that you have not only a strong exercise science knowledge base, but also possess the following qualities:
- Ambitious & positive attitude
- Adaptable approach and mindset
- Desire for learning and growth and fulfilment
- Highly professional approach
- Self-confidence and the ability to sell yourself
Trainer Performance appraisal: Weekly for first 12 weeks then Monthly ongoing.
Cert IV in Fitness