at GIS - Grand International School in
Preschool Teachers Full time at GIS - Grand International School in Luanda, Angola
Job highlightsPosted on December 18, 2018
Key responsibilities, among others, include:
• Work closely with the School to design impactful lessons
• Deliver impactful and engaging enquiry-based lessons
• Infuse joy and passion for learning into lessons so that students are excited about and invested in their academic excellence
• Set and communicate rigorous and ambitious goals for all students and provide student feedback so they internalize it
• Conduct ongoing assessment of student progress. Use assessment data to adjust instructional content and delivery techniques accordingly
• Attend weekly feedback meetings with Dean to enhance teaching practices
• Fully participate in opportunities for professional growth including daily team meetings and reflections, weekly professional development meetings, instructional coaching, and organization wide learning and reflection
• Communicate regularly with parents through e-mail, telephone and parent-teacher conferences
• Contribute to and participate in co-curricular programming
• Participate in a variety of collaborative teams and committees, fulfil supervision duties as assigned including some morning, evening and weekend events.
Air Ticket, shared accomodation, shared car
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.