at Kubpower in
Diesel Mechanic/Technician Full time at Kubpower in Adelaide, Australia
Job highlightsPosted on December 15, 2018
Tired of the same work and service patterns - it's time to change direction and pace!
Kubpower, based in Gepps Cross, Naracoorte and Summertown, are dealers of some of the largest agricultural, turf, construction and power equipment brands in the world.
An opportunity exists for a Qualified Diesel Mechanic/Technician to join our team, principally at our GEPPS CROSS branch, as well as our SUMMERTOWN and NARACOORTE Branches.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
* Performing routine servicing, maintenance and repairs on the equipment above on and off site
* Possibility for product specialisations and extended technical training/opportunities
* Factory Training and Development
* Working on a number of Global leading brands from a variety of industries
* Fault diagnosis and trouble shooting of mechanical, hydraulic, electronic systems (technical knowledge and computer based diagnostics)
* Ensuring compliance with OHS requirements
* Seasonal travel is optional and weekend work available
* Exceptional attention to detail and a willingness to learn
* Heavy focus on customer communications
To be successful in this role the applicant must be a qualified Heavy Diesel Mechanic with previous experience in a variety of agricultural, turf, construction & power equipment. A current SA drivers licence is required and a Forklift and MR licence would be looked upon favourably, however it is not essential.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.