at Netways in
Java Developer Full time at Netways in Beirut, Lebanon
Job highlightsPosted on December 3, 2018
Netways is currently looking for a Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications. The developer will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications.
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code
• Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
• Prepare and produce releases of software components
• Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
• Manage Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
• Designing, develop and deliver high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems.
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science or Engineering
• Proven hands-on Software Development experience
• 3+ working experience in Java development
• Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
• Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
• Profound insight of Java and J2EE internals (Class loading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
• Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
• Experience in the Spring Framework
• Experience as a Sun Certified Java Developer
• Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
• Experience with test-driven development
• Experience in testing framework such JUnit is plus
• Experience in Java build tools maven, gradle, ant, etc is plus
Interested candidates can s to with Email Subject: JD18
3+ working experience in Java