at Smartrise SAL Offshore in
.NET Engineer Full time at Smartrise SAL Offshore in Beirut, Lebanon
Job highlightsPosted on November 19, 2018
We are currently in search of experienced and talented Software Developer to create and maintain software at Smartrise. The successful candidate will also help to develop critical products for our clients and offer excellent technical ;
Duties and responsibilities
• Develop and implement new software programs and services for use in a component-based, loosely coupled ;
• Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable ;
• Maintain and improve the performance of existing software.
• Design and update software ;
• Ensure the best performance, quality, and responsiveness of the ;
• Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization.
• Clearly & regularly communicate with management and technical support colleagues
• Recommend improvements to existing software programs as ;
• Degree in Computer Engineering or ;
• 3+ years' of experience in web and software development.
• Ability to work independently and multi-task ;
• Demonstrated understanding of projects from the perspective of both client and ;
• Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as ;
• Strong attention to ;
• Understanding of UML and the creation and maintenance of project work products including use cases, data flow charts, process flow diagrams, software requirements document, functional specifications document, ;
• Experience in writing complex ;
• Experience in Microsoft Windows programming in the .NET framework, C#, SQL. This will involve frontend (controls) and backend (services) as well as database creation/access necessary to support the application(s).
• Knowledge of the following will be considered as an advantage:
o Experience with cloud technologies is a plus
o Creating secure RESTful-based web services
o Continuous integration and version control (SVN, TFS)
Transportation, Medical Insurance
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.