through Education 1st Recruitment & Consultancy in
Job highlightsPosted on November 7, 2018
You will be responsible for preparing and implementing a full educational teaching plan according to the school's requirements. It will be fundamental to provide knowledge and instruction to students while also helping them develop their personalities and skills.
The ideal candidate will be passionate for the job with an ability to reach out to students and create a relationship of mutual trust. They will know how to organize a class and make learning an easy and meaningful process.
The goal is to help cultivate the students' interest in education and be their dedicated ally in the entire process of learning and development.
• Having a secure knowledge of the UK are documented and reflect school schemes of work
• Set homework in accordance with school policy and procedures
• Make accurate and productive use of assessment including using data to monitor progress, set targets and plan subsequent lessons
• Give students regular feedback, both orally and, through accurate and diagnostic marking in line with the school's marking policy encouraging students to respond to the feedback
• Record and make use of summative and formative assessments to secure progress
• Undertaking pastoral duties
• Participate in meetings at school, which relate to the curriculum for the school or the administration or organisation of the school, including pastoral arrangements
• Attend parents' meetings and be appropriately prepared to discuss student achievement and well-being
• Participate in arrangements for further training and professional development as a teacher
• Present lessons in a comprehensive manner and use visual/audio means to facilitate learning
• Provide individualized instruction to each student by promoting interactive learning
• Create and distribute educational content (notes, summaries, assignments etc.)
• Assess and record students' progress and provide grades and feedback
• Maintain a tidy and orderly classroom
• Collaborate with other teachers, parents and stakeholders.
• Plan and execute educational in-class and outdoor activities and events
• Observe and understand students' behavior and psyche and report suspicions of neglect, abuse etc.
• Develop and enrich professional skills and knowledge by attending seminars, conferences etc.
• Minimum 4 years in a similar role + 4 years experience/Reference Letter
• 's Degree in EYFS/KG or Subject Related Degree
• Experience in USA/UK//SOUTH AFRICA/AUSTRALIA/CANADA a plus
• Proven experience as a Teacher
• Thorough knowledge of teaching best practices and legal educational guidelines partnered with a willingness to follow the school's policies and procedures
• Excellent communicability and interpersonal skills
• Well-organized and committed
• Creative and energetic
• Strong moral values and discipline
• Knowledge of CPR(a plus)
• Degree in teaching or in a specialized subject with a certificate in education
Competitive Tax Free Salary
Annual return ticket allowance
Private medical insurance
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.