Customer Service - Finnish Speaker
through Elevus in
Customer Service - Finnish Speaker Full time through Elevus in Lisboa, Portugal
Job highlightsPosted on October 3, 2018
Elevus is recruiting a CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST with native/fluent level of the Finnish language. Our client is a Global Business Process Outsourcer, specialized in Customer Experience Management across voice, social and digital channels.
- Listen and respond to customers' needs and concerns in a simple way, keeping a smile to ensure their satisfaction;
- Provide information about products and services;
- Take orders, determine charges, and oversee billing or payments;
- Review or make changes to customer accounts;
- Handle returns or complaints;
- Record details of customer contacts and actions taken;
- Research answers or solutions as needed;
- Refer customers to supervisors, managers, or others who can help.
- EU citizenship or valid residence visa/work permit;
- High School Diploma or higher;
- Native or fluent (level C1/C2) in Finnish ;
- Good knowledge (Level B) in English;
- Excellent communication skills and pro-activity;
- Ease of interpersonal and teamwork;
- Be recognized for attention to detail and high energy;
- Enjoy challenges and be eager to join an exciting high growth company.
- Opportunity to work in a multicultural team within an international environment;
- Integration into a solid and growing company;
- Workplace: Lisbon, Portugal;
- Direct contract with the final client;
- Base salary + food allowance + bonus + health insurance (after 6 months);
- Relocation Package: Accommodation (all expenses included), Airport pickup, refund first flight (after 6 months), two-way ticket to homeland, free sports activities and Portuguese lessons.