at Odyssey Capital Ltd. in
Loan Officer Full time at Odyssey Capital Ltd. in Nakuru, Kenya
Job highlightsPosted on September 19, 2018
- Experience in
- Professional background in
- Job level Junior/Entry Level
Pays salary of
KES 30,000 - KES 40,000 /month
( Commission with sales cycle of 4 weeks)
Fluent English is a Must
The role will include the following responsibilities:
• Processing loans within specified limits and refer loan applications outside those limits to management for approval.
• Meet with applicants to obtain information for loan applications and to answer questions about the process.
• Explain to customers the different types of credit options that are available, as well as the terms of those services.
• Review loan agreements to ensure that they are complete and accurate according to policy.
• Compute payment schedules.
• Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to our partners.
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with partners.
• Develop new business with existing partners and/or identify areas to improvement.
• Collaborate with the business development team to Identify and grow opportunities within territory.
• Developing leads with prospective partners and building a business network.
• Supporting the business development team by initiating, negotiating and closing appropriate engagements with partners.
• Manage the regions sales team.
Experience, Skills and Qualifications Required
• At least 2 years' work experience with a minimum of 1 year' experience in Account Management.
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited University in the field of business or related discipline.
• Strong interpersonal skills and relationship management.
• Excellent IT Skills, specifically Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
• Experience delivering tailored solutions to partners' needs.
• Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
• Knowledge of environs within Nakuru will be an added advantage.
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• The ability to work independently as an individual and as part of a team.