.Net Developer (Fresh Graduate)-Beirut
at Netways in
.Net Developer (Fresh Graduate)-Beirut Full time at Netways in Beirut, Lebanon
Job highlightsPosted on December 6, 2018
Netways is currently looking for a Junior .Net Developer (Fresh Graduate) to join the team in Beirut. The developer will be responsible for developing, testing, and maintaining various web applications/APIs & databases.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Acquire skills and learn various platforms including Visual Studio, C#
• Help to develop, test and deploy .Net applications across platforms within agreed time frames
• Assist in identifying areas of modification and improvement
• Learn and utilize established development tools, guidelines and conventions
• Assist in maintenance of existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects
• Assist in investigating and developing skills in new technologies
Experience and Skill
• Bachelor degree in computer science or any related field
• Development experience in .NET, C#, and/or development in University projects or Internships.
• Good Object Oriented Design and Development Concept
• Knowledge of .NET framework
• Development experience is a plus
• Proficiency in English language (speak, writing and reading)
• Demonstrate strong communication skills and interpersonal skills
Interested applicants can apply to with Email Subject: .NETFG18
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.