Marketing & Partnerships Contract
at Kasi Insight in
Marketing & Partnerships Contract Full time at Kasi Insight in Accra, Ghana
Job highlightsPosted on September 8, 2018
A bright and enthusiastic individual seeking to gain an insight into the partnership & marketing function of a young company. In this role, you will provide valuable administrative support to our partners (50 small businesses) in Accra and will be comfortable carrying out routine tasks individually and as part of a team. There will also be the opportunity to carry out specific projects for the right person.
A confident communicator, you will be happy to liaise with business owners and managers and will use your creativity to help with marketing and data collection ;
A passion for entrepreneurship and a strong interest in Africa would be a distinct ;
To assist with performing an inventory of the small businesses in Accra and enrolling them into our business partnership program soko.
1. To enroll businesses in the Soko program (Target of 20 businesses per city)
2. To maintain an update list of partners (name, address, email)
3. To provide training to business owners or managers on the soko program.
4. To assist with development of marketing and communications materials for partners.
5. To assist with creation and distribution of newsletters and promotional items.
1. To coordinate local projects with partners
2. To liaise with the management team to resolve issues during projects
3. To manage our partners compensation and other issues
4. To find innovative ways to improve the quality of our project
• Creativity and ability to work on own initiative and meet deadlines - VERY IMPORTANT
• Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and interpersonal in English
• Good administrative and IT skills (including Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel)
• Good research and internet skills (Whatsapp is a must)
• Fast learner and able to follow instructions
• Excellent team player and Can do attitude
• Previous marketing experience (prints, brochures, etc.)
• Ability to communicate online easily
• Good knowledge of the city of Accra
• Experience with social media
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.