at Kids Konnect Psychological Services in
Contract Psychologist Full time at Kids Konnect Psychological Services in Sydney, Australia
Job highlightsPosted on August 29, 2018
What we offer our contract Psychologists and Social Workers
• Wide variety of assessments
• Flexibility of work
• Extensive administration support
• Marketing provided
• Extensive range of resources
• Cloud based technology to support your practice
• Regular peer consultation and support
• Work within a highly experienced team of Psychologists and Social Workers.
• At least two years post registration experience in working within the child protection field, undertaking assessments and writing reports.
• Experience in undertaking assessments with children, young people and families.
• Willingness to accept guidance and supervision.
• Ability to work independently.
• Strong work ethic.
• Demonstrated understanding of child protection issues.
• Full registration with AHPRA.
• Current Working With Children Check (WWCC), or willingness to obtain.
• National Criminal Record Check, or willingness to obtain.
• Professional Indemnity Insurance.
• ABN, or willingness to obtain.
• Willingness to travel across NSW, QLD and other states if required.
• Membership of relevant associations such as APS, AAPI, AASW.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.