Technical Sales Representative
at The Candel Company in
Technical Sales Representative Full time at The Candel Company in Takoradi, Ghana
Job highlightsPosted on August 8, 2018
Responsibilities: Sale and distribution of Agrochemicals
• Establishing new sale accounts, obtain orders and service existing accounts.
• Organizing seminars and demonstrations for farmers and other stakeholders on the usage and functions of existing and new agrochemicals.
• Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports and making recommendations to management.
• Making checks and balances and monitoring of dealers stock in relation to their credit balances.
• Providing the company with market intelligence and offering advice on the necessary line of actions to be taken towards improving quality and sale of the products
• Writing monthly, quarterly and yearly reports of progress made and challenges encountered and offering professional advice where need be.
• Influences the development of relationships with customers and maintains contact and rapport with customers, and prospects within assigned territory.
Qualifications and Experience
• Applicant should have a degree, with a minimum of Second Class, (Upper Division) in Agricultural science, Crop Protection or Agronomy.
• Minimum of 2 years experience
• Customer service
• Ability to meet sales goals
• Territory management
• Product knowledge
• Ability to communicate fluently in English, Ga, Twi, Fante
• Interpersonal skills plus self confidence also applicant must have a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office