at Netways in
UI Developer Full time at Netways in Beirut, Lebanon
Job highlightsPosted on March 13, 2019
We are looking for a UI Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
• Develop new user-facing features
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
• Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
• High quality code deliveries
Experience and skills:
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/ Engineering
• 1 to 3 years of experience and proven track record.
• Good knowledge in Angular 5 development
• Good knowledge in Type Script
• Cordova and Ionic skills are a big plus
• CSS branding skills are a plus
• Good knowledge in HTML5
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.