at Netways in
UI Developer Full time at Netways in Beirut, Lebanon
Job highlightsPosted on July 25, 2018
We are looking for a UI Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
• Develop new user-facing features
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
• Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
• High quality code deliveries
Experience and skills:
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/ Engineering
• 1 to 3 years of experience and proven track record.
• Good knowledge in Angular 5 development
• Good knowledge in Type Script
• Cordova and Ionic skills are a big plus
• CSS branding skills are a plus
• Good knowledge in HTML5
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.