at ICDL Egypt in
Egypt - Cairo
Marketing Coordinator at ICDL Egypt in Cairo
Job highlightsPosted on July 9, 2018
• Support the marketing manager in all related and unrelated marketing activities and that help develop the overall business
• Support the Partner Relations Department in marketing activities as needed.
• Coordinate the creation and printing of all marketing materials, through internal means or utilizing external vendors.
• Organize all public relations and marketing events.
• Ensure that all internal staff are informed of marketing iniatives through communication.
• Prepare marketing reports on a monthly basis.
• Maintain inventory of all marketing related materials and ensuring sufficient quantities are kept on hand for daily usage and for special events.
• Plan for and carry out activities for events that will promote the organization and related certification programs.
• Maintain an archive database of all press coverage.
• Create and maintain a customer relations and prospect database in cooperation with the Partner Relations Department.
• Identify opportunities that link the organization to social development programs.
• Maintain documentation and research related to customer surveys and competitive analysis related to the organization's products.
• Coordinate with the Quality Assurance Department to development strategies to improve the overall image of the organization as related to that Department's daily activities.
• Support the Product Development Department in brand management, ensuring that all products meet the brand standards of the organization, and are reflective of the high standards of the organization in presentation.
• Provide feedback to Marketing Manager on improvements for the organizations' website presentation and content.