Digital Automation Consultant
at Hoosh Marketing in
Digital Automation Consultant Full time at Hoosh Marketing in Manila, Philippines
Job highlightsPosted on May 25, 2018
As the Digital Automation Consultant, you will be the face of Hoosh across existing clients. You will be advising and helping within the Marketing Automation environment and at the same time you will educate and inspire others. It is your role to build the Hoosh brand via outstanding services and ideas across client campaigns and marketing automation strategy.
Professionalism and the will to improve will be the keys for a success in this role. In order to do this, you will work closely as a team, and you will be supported all the way by a dedicated Marketing team that will guide and bring out the best in you in this field.
Working hours will be flexible for this job.
• Become an expert in Digital Marketing particularly with Marketing Automation and be the trusted consultant for key product & services solutions
• Be a proactive communicator in bridging the gap between sales, creative, data & insight, and product teams internally
• Build and nurture key stakeholder relationships within existing clients
• Participate in client workshops to help integrate Hoosh as a valuable product offering and service
• You are needed to develop and establish good relationship with existing clients. Attend client meetings in order to have a better understanding of the needs and requirements for certain projects. Also, be able to present any update to the client and the internal team.
• Provide tangible & creative Hoosh solutions in accordance with client briefs
• Be across post campaign analysis with a view to refine and increase our sales offering
• Manage the after sales process along with our consultants to ensure client objectives are met
• Be able to identify new areas of business growth and opportunities to promote Hoosh
• Candidate must possess a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or Management, Marketing or Marketing Management or equivalent
• Must have at least 3 years of agency or vendor experience - a strong background & understanding in the marketing sector ideally from an agency and/ or vendor environment
• Excellent communication & project management skills
• Extensive client management skills - confident in a client facing capacity, presenting and pitching client solutions & business product offerings
• Experience managing sales from strategy, pitch, delivery, through to post campaign analysis
• Experience reporting to senior stakeholders
• Strong business acumen is essential
• High attention to detail
Values and Attitude that we expect from you:
• Create alternative ways to proceed when faced with challenges along the way and can quickly spot the relevant patterns and issues.
• Enjoy close relationships with others. Find deep satisfaction in working hard with friends to achieve a goal
• Love the challenge of meeting new people and establish rapport
• Recognize and cultivate the potential in others and helps them progress
• Focus on strengths as a way to stimulate personal and group excellence. Seek to transform something strong into something superb
• Make things happen by turning thoughts into action.
• Always has the urge to work hard and takes immense satisfaction in being busy and productive
• Be a fantastic Hoosh ambassador who enjoys coming to work each day and collaborating with amazing people as part of a highly motivated and driven team who genuinely love what they do!
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.