Assistant Accountant (Internship)
at Platinum Accounting in
Assistant Accountant (Internship) Full time at Platinum Accounting in Brisbane, Australia
Job highlightsPosted on February 26, 2018
It is a CPA Public Practice and fully qualified Tax Agent located in Brisbane CBD. We now provide accounting internship for young professionals to find their ideal role and build their Accounting career.
If you want to work in a CPA accounting firm and are ready to hit the ground running, we want you on our team! The ideal candidate will have a can-do attitude, passion for making businesses more efficient and successful, and will be able to get up to speed quickly.
Under the direction of the experienced accountant, the Accounting Intern will assist with many daily accounting activities follow month end process.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Fresh accounting graduates or in the final year
- Basic accounting background, would like to start local accounting career
- Excellent written and verbal English communication ;
- High attention to detail, team player and proactive in all areas of ;
- Time Management skills, and ability to multitask and prioritise in a fast-paced ;
Duties and responsibilities
- Bookkeeping including Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and Bank and Credit Card Reconciliations
- Preparation of BAS statement
- Process simple payroll
- Assist with month - end ;
- Assist with administrative duties
How To Apply:
For more information, please go to company website at