Internship Assistant Accountant
at Platinum Accounting in
Internship Assistant Accountant Full time at Platinum Accounting in Brisbane, Australia
Job highlightsPosted on January 18, 2018
Under the supervising of the experienced accountants, you will not only demonstrate high-level Accounting aptitude, but also have a great experience to work in a CPA Public Practice accounting firm.
This Assistant Accountant Internship position is an excellent opportunity for young professionals to gain hands on skills and experience in local accounting firm.
• Bookkeeping including Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable
• Bank and Credit Card Reconciliations
• Preparation of BAS statement
• Process simple payroll
• Maintain fixed asset register and review inventory stock control
• Preparation of annual budgets and quarterly management reporting
• Process month-end and year-end journals
• Other administrative duties as directed
The successful candidate must have accounting degree or in second/final year, with excellent verbal & written communication skills, strong analytical and advance excel skills, give great time management skills, and ability to multitask and prioritise in a fast-paced environment.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.