at Teltonika Middle East in
Sales Representative Full time at Teltonika Middle East in Dubai, UAE
Job highlightsPosted on May 23, 2021
• Actively research and generate leads in the assigned market for the targeted product to sell (B2B sales within the IoT field for transport telematics/GPS tracking systems).
• Promote and sell one of the most advanced telematics and networking devices in the market.
• Create, build and develop long-term relationships with new and existing clients in regions assigned as well as drive sales growth.
• Perform the sales cycle, including adding new clients, relationship management, contracts negotiations, payment collection, and shipment delivery arrangements.
• Understand business needs of clients and help them select the right Teltonika products that are available to them.
• Create value for your client’s business with the right Teltonika products.
• Act as an advisor to the client, diligently follow up on leads, and demonstrate our solutions.
• Prepare commercial offers and generate leads.
• Ensure consistent growth of quality revenue by continuous development of existing and new sales channels.
• Stay current with industry trends and scan competitive landscape to achieve excellence.
• Represent the company at various exhibitions.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Combined Sales & Marketing Diploma New Skills AcademyAED 88
AED 1,098Duration: Upto 50 Hours
NLP Diploma Lead AcademyAED 46
AED 1,433Duration: Upto 4 Hours