IT Inside Sales Executive
at CLOUD BOX TECHNOLOGIES LLC in
Job highlightsPosted on May 23, 2021
The Internal Sales Engineer is the initial technical resource for the Internal & External Sales teams and is responsible for actively driving and managing the “Application evaluation” stage of the sales process. The role operates as a bridge between Customers and Technical/Engineering teams, demonstrating a comprehensive understanding of Fluid Power products. The main focus of the role is the preparation of accurate product/project estimates whilst communicating requirements with customers and internal departments. The Internal Sales Engineer must be able to identify and provide reliable solutions for all Application issues to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process.
- Work with the External & Inside Sales teams to meet and where possible exceed the customer’s requirements/expectations, which includes:
- Maintain expert level of product knowledge and applications.
- Articulate product positioning to both Sales teams and external Customers, including Competitor substitutions.
- Production of quotations for customers in a clear, detailed and accurate manner.
- Providing and assisting colleagues on technical and engineering issues.
- Negotiating and achieving deadlines for the submission of quotations.
- Building relationships with customers and potential customers to understand their Requirements.
- Planning job timescales.
- Assessing the levels of risk on a project.
- Helping with bids for new contracts and supporting buying activities.
- Interpret customer performance requirements, gather proposals, specifications and related documents and liaise with stakeholders in order to convert specifications to cost estimates for new and current products.
- Maintain accurate records of target accounts, opportunities, quotes, projects, contacts and correspondence in company databases.
- Communicating with customers to gain feedback on quotations.
- Establish cost estimates of production processes and tooling costs and review alternatives or put forward recommendations for improvement.
- Monitoring the stages of a project to make sure that costs are kept in line with forecasts. Investigate and identify cost reduction opportunities through cost analysis review.
- When relevant, generating new part no.’s for standard parts.
- Achieving relevant targets and KPI's.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.