UAE National_Kaizen Promoter | Toyota| Sharjah
at Al Futtaim Group in
Job highlightsPosted on May 19, 2021
The job role is to implement TMC Kaizen Programmes in the After Sales network (Parts and Service) and in PDI Centre for Production and Logistics Kaizen.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES: Specify the output required from the job. Identify not more than 7 Key Accountabilities & their performance indicators. NB-Focus on outcomes not tasks
Develop process flow charts to explain the current and desired processes.
Conduct time and motion study and analyze it at both Macro and Micro level and develop process improvement proposal.
Implement PDI & Logistics Kaizen action to improve and maintain the Guaranteed Time of Delivery to Customer.
Organize small group activities to provide training to associates and gather their feedback.
Promoter for one of Kaizen Programmes (Express Maintenance, Dealer Parts Operation Kaizen, Kodawari Standards, B&P Kodawari) in After Sales Network.
Compilation & creation of reports to the visual status of activities on a daily basis
- In all actions retain an alignment to the company vision for Customer and Employee engagement
- Focus on Kaizen objective of Zero Delay and Zero Defect.
- Actively participate in all Kaizen activities.
- Comply with company and distributor policy towards achievement of objectives and targets.
- Ensure Customer receives the car in pristine condition, defect-free & delivered on time.
- Establish communication across all departments and divisions and to foster understanding and consensus.
- Assist with the orientation, training and coaching of staff and colleagues to achieve workplace efficiency and safety
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.