Smart Communities Vertical Sales Leader - HBT
at Honeywell in
Job highlightsPosted on May 19, 2021
Where Do You Fit In?
We are currently seeking a motivated and hardworking individual to join our team as Smart Communities Vertical Sales Leader to be based in the UAE. In this role, you will manage all aspects of engagements with existing and new customers for the Smart Communities Vertical organization. You will build relationships and understand customer business requirements to provide appropriate solutions. You will define the sales and growth strategy toward key customers while aligning with critical sales business objectives. In addition you will identify opportunities and build credibility with customers utilizing your industry knowledge to deliver the value proposition to the customers.
What Will You Be Doing Every Single Day?
· Drive smart communities vertical sales & business development efforts through end-user demand generation in the Middle East, Turkey & Africa (META) market to sell related solutions and services.
· Own the creation of market approach strategy and analyze market demand and forecast future sales targets which enable smart communities vertical growth across META.
· Identify, influence, qualify and develop new opportunities while defining a value proposition for smart communities vertical by utilizing specialist industry experience, deep market understanding, and senior relationships with Customers and Partners.
· Communicate to leadership on a regular basis and maintian records of pipleine/opportunity status (including RFIs/RFQs/RFPs), forecasting activity, and other information as requested using our customer relationship management (CRM) system.
· Influence business leaders, channel representatives, project and program managers to drive operational and financial efficiencies.
· Ensure highest conversion rate from qualifies pipeline to actual projects award.
· Develop and execute sales and pursuit strategies and act as focal point of accountability for key tactical pursuits and coordination of resources; working with support team, SBU management, and key partners to develop project execution plans for key Smart communities pursuits.
· Build relationships with account managers, sales and regional management and other Honeywell functional groups, as well as alliance partners and key suppliers.
· Provide expert technical input and solution reviews to proposal team on key bids.
· Support development of technology roadmap, working in conjunction with Honeywell product marketing and technology development resources.
· Support marketing efforts, including trade shows, publications and industry specific advertising.
· Provide other support as needed to drive sales.
· Will require extensive travel to Honeywell and customer sites working with the Honeywell and non-Honeywell organizations across META region.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.