Digital Designer | Automotive Performance Marketing & Optimization | Dubai
at Al Futtaim Group in
Job highlightsPosted on May 18, 2021
- The Content Designer will conceptualize, design, and illustrate creative content based on briefs submitted by the Marketing and/or CRM team within the Al-Futtaim Automotive Marketing team.
- She / He will deliver high quality creative artwork that is innovative, consistent with brand and delivered on time.
- This is a role for a creative individual with excellent creative judgment and willingness to collaborate within a team environment. The incumbent will be responsible for creative development of imagery, video, and layout designs to support across various marketing channels, website, CRM newsletters, marketing campaigns, POS, etc.
User Experience & User Interface-
- Support the UX and UI design development process for the web 3.0 and creation of landing and promotional pages
Content Design & Development-
- Develop creative content to support our websites, blog articles, CRM, social media accounts and other marketing collaterals
- Edit and complement key visuals & assets provided by the lead advertising agency
- Connect the data and analytics, customer survey results an create bespoke content
- Organize & maintain a library of graphics, photography and templates
- Occasionally lead on campaign creative development for some of our brands in lieu of our dedicated creative agency
Subject Matter expert-
- Act as SME on digital content creation and development for AFA community
- Managing the requirements and ensure timely delivery via ticketing systems in collaboration with Copywriter and Marketing Managers
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.