at Forefront Middle East in
Growth Hacker Full time at Forefront Middle East in Dubai, UAE
Job highlightsPosted on May 18, 2021
Our client, a startup food technology company, is looking for a Growth Hacker to join their team in Dubai. The main objective of this job is to be responsible for identifying, developing, and executing on effective marketing campaigns to drive brand awareness, lead generation and enhance the monetization of the firm’s solution. The ideal candidate must be a team player, able to work independently and has an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Coordinate and work closely with various functions to identify business, and product objectives, share ideas and present results.
- Create an overall marketing strategy and detailed monthly marketing plans based on business requirements and innovative ideas identified.
- Develop and execute omni-channel marketing campaigns, including digital marketing and brand partnerships to drive growth.
- Identify, develop, and optimize growth channels to improve revenue growth.
- Analyze marketing data and user feedback to enhance and shape future marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Coordinate with a number of third parties for the implementation of the marketing strategy developed (e.g., PR agency, copywriters, blog writers, social media agency, etc).
- Propose new ideas and initiatives to attract prospects and convert leads.
- Experiment with new ideas and localize marketing campaigns to various countries targeted (globally).
- Run digital ad campaigns on Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, etc., monitor results and update accordingly.
- Support in the identification of content to be developed by content writers – and spearhead as well as manage its successful execution.
- Have an in-depth understanding of marketing data collected, conduct A/B tests, and adjust strategy accordingly.
- Develop marketing go-to-market strategies for expansion into new countries.
- Work to identify ways to scale and automate the growth process, as well as hack and accelerate growth in cost effective manners.
- Manage the company’s social media channels and community.
- Ensure that messages being shared within the company are accurately. represented in the market, and end-customers are clear about the company’s unique selling propositions.
- Test and optimize marketing tactics for customer acquisition and conversion rate optimization.
- Conduct competitive analyses and market research.
- Translate ideas into actionable tasks that deliver measurable business results.
- Stay abreast of latest trends in digital marketing.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Certified Digital Marketing Professional Lead AcademyAED 47
AED 1,469Duration: Upto 10 Hours
Growth Hacking Skill ExpressAED 50
AED 1,028Duration: Upto 2 Hours