at WEIWO Electronic and technology DMCC in
Logistics Executive Full time at WEIWO Electronic and technology DMCC in Dubai, UAE
Job highlightsPosted on May 18, 2021
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for making accurate shipping and documentation and coordinate with the commercial speacialist and logistics provider to executive each inbound and outbound shipment after placing orders and ending up with the goods & docs delivery to end clients.
2. Sending shipment instructions to forwarders and checking the related shipping documents.
3. Track the delivery status to maintain tracking record and following-up, updating and establishing shipping information to related parties timely. Settle or escalate the abnormal case immediately even summarize the optimization solutions;
4. Closely monitors warehousing Operation. Check and update the accurate inventory data timely and assist in handling overstock;
5. Assist in air freight quotation inquiry and select reasonable methods for delivery;
6. Make the transportation solutions and analyze costs based on requirement.
7. Undertakes other duties as required.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Understanding IATA DGR (Dangerous Goods Regulations) Trade-wings Institute of ManagementAED 536
AED 551Duration: 70 Hours
Supply Chain Management Queen Mary AcademyAED 52
AED 955Duration: Upto 1 Hour