at The ReKruiters in
Al Ain, UAE
Pattern Maker Full time at The ReKruiters in Al Ain, UAE
Job highlightsPosted on May 18, 2021
- Compute dimensions of patterns according to sizes, considering stretching of material.
- Create a master pattern for each size within a range of garment sizes, using charts, drafting
- instruments, computers, and/or grading devices.
- Create a paper pattern from which to mass-produce a design concept.
- Determine the best layout of pattern pieces to minimize waste of material, and mark fabric
- Discuss design specifications with designers and convert their original models of garments into
- patterns of separate parts that can be laid out on a length of fabric.
- Draw details on outlined parts to indicate where parts are to be joined, as well as the positions
- of pleats, pockets, buttonholes, and other features.
- Draw outlines of pattern parts by adapting or copying existing patterns, or by drafting new
- Examine sketches, sample articles, and design specifications to determine quantities, shapes,
- and sizes of pattern parts, and to determine the amount of material or fabric required to make a
- Mark samples and finished patterns with information such as garment size, section, style,
- identification, and sewing instructions.
- Test patterns by making and fitting sample garments.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Improve your chance to get this job. Do an online course on Networking and Security starting now.
Cisco CCNA Wireless (200-355) Queen Mary AcademyAED 52
AED 955Duration: Upto 4 Hours
Computer Networks Security: Beginner to Advanced Alpha AcademyAED 52
AED 1,028Duration: Upto 9 Hours