Contract DevOps Engineers
at Deerfoot IT in
Job highlightsPosted on May 18, 2021
Global Travel Organisation - Dubai, UAE
Base Monthly Rate: AED 30k – AED 45k
with Medical Cover, Paid Leave and End of Service Gratuity
initial 12 Month Contract
As a preferred recruitment partner to one of the most prestigious organisations in the world, we have been asked to assist in the hire of a number of DevOps Engineers to join them on initial 12-month contracts (expected to extend beyond, or eventually go perm). This position is based in our client’s global HQ in the vibrant city of Dubai, although initial remote working will be accepted due to travel restrictions.
Looking to increase diversity within the group, our client is keen to receive applications from talented individuals who may be looking to relocate and work in Dubai. In order to attract this talent, they are offering a competitive monthly rate, free visa arrangement and sponsorship, 22 days paid holiday, medical insurance and an end of service gratuity (worth one month's salary for each year on-site).
Skills / Experience
- DevOps Implementations, Cloud Computing/Migrations and Systems Administration (AWS, Azure, VMware, GCP)
- Cloud Based Technologies (PaaS, IaaS, Cloud Infrastructure Services)
- Hybrid cloud environment or Amazon AWS / Azure Cloud
- Systems monitoring, alerting and analytics (AppDynamics, Logstash, Splunk)
- Build automation and continuous integration / delivery ecosystem (Git, Groovy, Maven/Grade, Docker, Nexus, Artifactory, Selenium, Jenkins, Docker, Openshift
- Infrastructure configuration and automations (Terraform, Puppet, Ansible)
- Deploying and troubleshooting highly available services with automatic failover using containers and container-orchestration tools (Kubernetes/Openshift)
- Linux Management tools (Ansible, Puppet, Razer, Docker, VMware, KVM(
- Scripting (Shell, Python, Go)
Working with automation and CI/CD implementation for microservices architecture
Technologies: Kubernetes, Docker, Openshift, AWS, VMware, OpenStack, OpenShift, Helm, Aure, GCP, CI/CD, Jenkins, GIT, Jmeter, Gatling, Docker, OpenShift, Jira-Agile, Confluence, VRA-CodeSream, Azure DevOps, AWS DevOps, Maven, Gradle, Scrioting Go (Golang), Shell (Bash), Python, Ruby, JSON, YAML, Linux (RedHat, CentOS), Windows, ELK, AppDynamics, Grafana, Splunk, Zabbix, Prometheus, Fluentd, Terraform, AWS CloudFormation, Azure ARM, Packer, Anisble, Puppet.
If you are a good fit for the above requirements and are interested in this exciting opportunity, we would be very keen to discuss this further with you. Apply now with your latest CV to receive the client name, client fact sheet, a guide to relocating to and working in Dubai, and further information on the application process.
Relevant Job Titles; DevOps Engineer, AWS Certified DevOps Engineer, DevOps Evangelist, Platform Engineer, DevOps Platform Engineer, Development Operations Engineer.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.