at SSCAP DMCC in
Procurement Officer Full time at SSCAP DMCC in Dubai, UAE
Job highlightsPosted on May 18, 2021
We are looking for a well-organized Procurement Officer to join our Construction company.
Candidate must have at least 3 years’ experience in construction industry and present in UAE for interview.
- Providing prices for all materials included in project plans and drawings
- Identifying potential suppliers and new products
- Contacting a range of suppliers and sub‐contractors to obtain quotations
- Agreeing delivery times
- Keeping detailed records and maintaining well‐organized work schedules
- Assessing the reliability of sub‐contractors and suppliers
- Dealing effectively with challenges with suppliers and the flow of materials
- Ensuring compliance with the safety, health and environment requirements of materials and services
- Providing advice to the project estimator on the predicted cost of individual items
- Liaising closely with the estimator at the tendering stage to ensure that an accurate project cost is provided
- Preparing and maintaining cost reports in order to maximize efficiency within the business
- Negotiating and agreeing the most favorable terms possible with suppliers once a contract has been secured
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
AED 411Duration: 1 To 2 Months
AED 426Duration: 1 To 2 Months